Monday 15 June 2015

New Arrivals

Home – Monday 15th June 2015   



The Final Three Privet Hawk Moths

The fourth Privet Hawk Moth emerged yesterday and today the last 2 emerged. It must have all happened very quickly. Just before I had my shower I checked the aquarium and the second had emerged and when I returned the third had emerged. So very different from Butterfly emergences.




Privet Hawk Moth

That’s a 100% positive result and the last three will be released later this evening. Just an update to that: they have now all been released. There will be a video of the releasing on our YouTube Channel tomorrow.

The first Blue Tit fledgling has turned up in the garden today but so far I’ve only seen the one.

I don’t know about you but I’m missing Springwatch already, especially the live cams on the red button and the website?

Keep your eyes peeled and good spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment